Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
1. Season the tenderloin on all sides with salt and pepper.
2. Heat an oven proof skillet on the stove-top, when hot add the oil. Add the tenderloin and sear on all sides; about 10 minutes. Place the pan in the oven to cook for about 20 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F.
3. Meanwhile, combine the wine, chicken broth, mustards, and cornstarch. Mix well and set-aside.
4. Remove the pork from the oven and set on a cutting board; cover with foil and allow to rest for 5 - 10 minutes.
5. Return the skillet to the stove-top and over medium high heat add the stock/mustard mixture. Use a spoon to scrape up any browned bits from the bottom of the skillet; stir over medium heat until thickened. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
6. Slice the tenderloin and spoon the sauce over the top.
Per Serving: 215 Calories; 8g Fat (2g Sat, 4g Mono, 1g Poly); 27g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 74mg Cholesterol; 433mg Sodium. Food Exchanges: 1/2 Grain (Starch); 4 Lean Meat; 1/2 Fat.